Cranberry turkey meatballs are filled with the flavors of Thanksgiving all wrapped up in one little ball.
Every once in a while I crave Thanksgiving even when it’s nowhere in sight. These meatballs satisfy that craving in one bite. Serve them for dinner with a side of mashed potatoes or bring them to your next holiday party as an appetizer. They taste great with a little bit of gravy or dipped in homemade cranberry sauce.
This is recipe number two for the Cape Cod Select Holiday Blogger Recipe Challenge. Earlier this week I shared a recipe for slow cooked cranberry chicken breasts and today I am sharing a comfort food – turkey and cranberry meatballs.
Cape Cod Select is my new go to for cranberries, they are so convenient. Even though they are frozen the Cape Cod Select Cranberries are plump and very fresh tasting. You can find them at your favorite food store or you can order them online.
- ½ cup minced onion
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped sage
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- ¾ cup Cape Cod Select Premium Frozen Cranberries chopped
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1 egg beaten
- pre-heat oven to 375
- place the onion, garlic, sage and turkey breast into a bowl
- mix the cranberries with the syrup or honey and add to the meat mixture
- add the egg and combine well
- form the meat into balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet
- bake for 15 to 20 minutes
Don’t forget to follow Cape Cod Select on Twitter, Facebook,Pinterest and Instagram for more fantastic cranberry recipes!
***Please note that there are affiliate links on this page. This means that if you follow one of the links and make a purchase we will receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. This helps us to continue to bring you good content. Thank you for your support! Simple and Savory is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.***