Coconut clusters are naturally sweet, crispy and a healthier way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
These coconut clusters have only 4 simple ingredients and taste absolutely amazing and they are gluten free! Thanks to the honey, they are naturally sweet, a little bit crunchy and not so bad for you.
These tasty little morsels have to be the easiest snack to make! All that has to be done is to place the dry ingredients into a bowl.
Add the honey and mix really well to be sure that all of the ingredients are covered with the honey (this will help to hold them together).
Using two teaspoons, gently drop clusters of the mixture on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake.
Once the coconut clusters are cool, carefully scoop them up from the bottom (they will be a bit fragile) and store them in a cool dry place for up to a week, that is if they last that long!
Here’s a little video that shows you just how easy these coconut clusters are to make!
- 1½ cups organic coconut flakes
- ¾ cup organic pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup organic chia seeds
- ½ cup real, organic maple syrup or local honey
- pre-heat oven to 350
- place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and combine well
- using a teaspoon drop by clusters onto a baking sheet
- bake for 12 to 15 minutes - until the coconut just begins to turn golden
- remove from oven and let cool
- carefully remove them from the baking sheet and enjoy!
My Healthy Ingredient Picks For This Recipe. . .
These are the ingredients that I use to make the coconut clusters. They are affiliate links which means that if you buy one of these products after clicking on it, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products that I use myself. Thanks for supporting Simple and Savory!
- Organic Coconut Flakes – These flakes or chips of coconut are just perfect for this recipe. They are a little bit crispy and once the honey is added and they are baked, they crisp up to perfection!
- Organic Pumpkin Seeds aka Pepitas
- Organic Chia Seeds
- Organic Honey
If you are looking for more gluten-free ideas, check out my list of 10 Gluten-Free Recipes for the Summer!
***Please note that there are affiliate links on this page. This means that if you follow one of the links and make a purchase we will receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. This helps us to continue to bring you good content. Thank you for your support! Simple and Savory is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.***