Sparkling mineral water is mixed with a splash of citrus infused vodka, fresh fruit, and herbs to make this refreshing summer cocktail.
Summer is officially here! The weather is heating up and it’s time to beat the summer heat with an ice cold refreshing drink like this spiked spa water. It’s just perfect for sipping on a hot summer day!
This spiked spa water is so easy to make, you really don’t even need a recipe. Just add a little bit of vodka, sparkling water, sliced fruit and fresh herbs. It tastes great with or without the vodka, it’s that refreshing!
And here’s how you make it. . .
- 1.5 ounces of cucumber lime or citrus flavored vodka
- 5 to 6 ounces of sparkling mineral water
- sliced limes and cucumbers
- a few sprigs of mint
- pour the vodka into a mason jar or glass
- add the mineral water, ice, limes, cucumbers, and mint
This week, at #SundaySupper we are sharing our best refreshing summer drinks, be sure to check out more refreshing summer drinks below, and thanks, Christie at A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures for hosting this event!
Sunday Supper Simple Mixed Drink Recipes
Classics with a Twist
- Blackberry Gin Mule by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Boozy Rootbeer Float 2 Ways by My Life Cookbook
- Frozen Banana Daiquiri by Restless Chipotle
- Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pimm’s Cup by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Spiked Arnold Palmer Cocktails by Hardly A Goddess
- St. Germain Gin and Tonic Cocktail by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Make Mine a Mocktail
- Florida Cider Caipirinha by Gourmet Everyday
- Raspberry Lemon Blush by Our Good Life
- Screwmosa Cocktail by Food Lust People Love
- Skip and Go Naked by Positively Stacey
- Spiked Spa Water by Simple and Savory
Tasty and Tropical
- Blackberry Mojitos by The Chef Next Door
- Fresh Cherry Margaritas by The Crumby Cupcake
- Frozen Peach Margaritas by Pies and Plots
- Perfect Pina Colada by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Pineapple Margaritas by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Prickly Pear Margarita by Palatable Pastime
- Strawberry Sunset Lemon Drop by Soulfully Made
- Boozy Watermelon Slushies by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Cantaloupe Wine Slushie by Family Around the Table
- Cava Sangria by Caroline’s Cooking
- Easy Red Wine Sangria with Spiced Peaches by Cricket’s Confections
- Pink Lemonade Sangria by Baking Sense
- Sparkling Chambord Sangria by Books n’ Cooks
- Watermelon Sangria by A Mind Full Mom
For even more inspiration check out these Simple Mixed Drinks for a Refreshing Summer by Sunday Supper Movement
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.