Spicy Asian Zucchini Salad
A fresh and tasty salad that is perfect for the summer
- Author: Anne
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 2 to 4 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 small onion sliced thin
- 15 to 20 cherry tomatoes cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons tamari sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 small clove garlic crushed
- Use a Y vegetable peeler or spiralizer make the zucchini ribbons.
- Place ribbons into a bowl, add the onions and tomaotes.
- Mix up the dressing and pour over the salad
- Replace the zucchini ribbons with cucumbers or use a combination of both
- Grill the zucchini ribbons: brush them with olive oil and place them on a grill for about 2 minutes one each side.
- Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of hot pepper flakes to teh dressing
- Sprinkle the salad with toasted sesame seeds and fresh cilantro, parsley or basil.
Keywords: zucchini ribbon salad, zucchini ribbons