Fruity, refreshing creamy and delicious homemade ice cream
- 2 cups organic whipping cream
- 2 cups organic whole milk
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups fresh or frozen mixed berries
- 4 ounces dark organic chocolate
- Place the berries into a bowl and sprinkle them with 1/4 cup coconut sugar and let them sit for 30 minutes.
- Mix the cream and sugar together with a wire whisk and blend well. Add the vanilla and set it aside.
- Drain the berries and coarsely chop them.
- Add the berries to the cream mixture and pour the mixture into the frozen freezer bowl
- Turn the ice cream maker on and churn for 30 minutes
- Stir in the chocolate chunks by hand.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: no cook
Keywords: mixed berry ice cream, homemade ice cream, ice cream with chocolate, Ice cream maker recipe