These spicy buffalo cauliflower bites are roasted and finished off with buffalo sauce – a healthy alternative to chicken wings.
Don’t get me wrong, cauliflower tastes NOTHING like chicken, but I’m in this for the buffalo sauce.So, if you are like me and want to get your wing sauce fix in a healthy kind of way, these will definitely do it. They are not breaded or fried,they are gluten-free and MUCH lower in calories than fried chicken wings.
The cauliflower is roasted for approximately 30 minutes until it begins to turn golden brown.The sauce is added and it’s roasted for another 15 to 20 minutes until the edges darken and become slightly crispy.
This is guilt free snacking at it’s best! Enjoy these just as they are or you can serve with a side of Greek Yogurt with some blue cheese mixed in.
- 1 medium head of cauliflower chopped into florets and rinsed
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil or . . .
- 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon melted unsalted butter
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 425
- cover a baking sheet with parchment paper
- spread the cauliflower florets on the parchment [url:2 lined pan[/url]and bake for approximately 20 to 30 minutes until they begin to turn golden brown
- remove from oven
- mix the hot sauce and melted butter together and pour over cauliflower and mix well until all florets are covered with sauce mixture
- put back in oven and bake fo 15 to 20 minutes more
- For a vegan option, omit butter and use olive oil
My Ingredient Picks:
- Tessa Mae’s Buffalo Sauce
- Organic Olive Oil
***Please note that there are affiliate links on this page. This means that if you follow one of the links and make a purchase we will receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. This helps us to continue to bring you good content. Thank you for your support! Simple and Savory is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.***