Baked buffalo chicken egg rolls are filled with vegetables and lean ground chicken covered in hot sauce then baked to crispy perfection.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 12 ounce package of broccoli slaw
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 tablespoons red hot sauce such as Franks
- 2 tablespoons diced onions
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 package egg roll wrappers (you may not need the entire package)
- up to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat a skillet with 1 tablespoon olive over medium high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the chicken, garlic and the diced onions
- cook the chicken and onions until they are about 3/4 cooked through and add the broccoli slaw. Continue to cook for about 5 minutes more until chicken is cooked through and vegetables have wilted.
- Melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat in a sauce pan. Once the butter has melted add 4 tablespoons of hot sauce and mix well.
- Stir in the butter/hot sauce mixture to the chicken and remove it from the heat
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper
- Fill the egg rolls by laying a wrapper out flat and filling each one with 2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture
- Lightly brush each egg roll with olive oil and bake at 400 for about 12 to 15 minutes or until they become golden and crispy.
Nutrition information is provided by Nutrifox, an online calculator and is meant to be used for informational purposes only. Even though I try to provide accurate information, these figures should still be considered as estimates