Sweet caramelized onions are piled high on top of a lean and juicy beef burger to make these caramelized onion burgers
- Caramelized Onions
- 1 pound lean ground grass fed beef
- 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- If you are making your onions at the same time as the burger. Pre-heat the grill about 20 minutes after the onions have been cooking.
- Make the burgers by shaping them into 4 patties
- Sprinkle each one with sea salt and pepper
- Just as the onions are finishing up, add the burgers to the grill and grill for 6 to 8 minutes on one side and flip them. Cook for about 5 minutes more.
- If you are using cheese, top each burger with cheese and cook the burger until it reaches desired internal temperature.
- Top each burger with a spoonful of onions.
Nutrition information does not include the roll. Nutrition information is provided by Nutrifox, an online calculator and is meant to be used for informational purposes only. Even though I try to provide accurate information, these figures should still be considered as estimates.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Burgers, burger recipe, grilled burger recpe