Cashew clusters with almonds are crunchy, naturally sweet and salty in one bite. They are made with only five ingredients and are vegan and gluten free.
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 3/4 raw almonds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl
- Mix to combine well, making sure the ingredients are entirely covered with the syrup
- Use a spoon to drop the mixture into mini muffin liners
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes
- Allow the cashew clusters to cool completely, and carefully remove them from the muffin liners.
Change it up
- Use 3/4 cup if any two of: walnuts, pecans, peanuts, pistachios
- Replace the pumpkin seeds with sunflower or sesame seeds
- Add 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cashew clusters, cashew almond clusters