Quick and easy coconut clusters made with only a few ingredients are perfect for satisfying a sweet tooth in a healthy kind of way
- pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
- line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and combine well
- using two teaspoons drop by clusters onto a baking sheet and squeeze the ingredients together
- bake for 12 to 15 minutes – until the coconut just begins to turn golden
- remove the baked clusters from the oven. Note: if liquid from sweetener spreads out onto baking sheet gently push it back toward the cluster using a spatula – this is what holds the cluster together once they have cooled.
- allow to the clusters cool for at least 40 minutes
- carefully remove them from the baking sheet and enjoy!
- Sawp out pumpkin seeds for 3/4 cup of sunflower seeds, cashews or almonds OR use 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds and 1/2 cup almonds or cashews
- Add 1/4 cup of dried cranberries, raisins or cacao nibs
- Even though maple syrup works best in this recipe, substitute maple syrup with brown rice syrup or natural honey.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: coconut clusters, healthy snack, healthy dessert, gluten-free, vegan dessert