Deviled Egg Salad with Greek Yogurt
Deviled Egg salad with Greek yogurt is creamy, delicious and loaded with protein and flavor. It’s easy to make with just a few simple ingredients.
- Author: Anne
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Yield: 3 1x
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 teaspoon horseradish – optional
- 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise – optional
- Carefully add the eggs to a saucepan and cover them with water
- Cover the saucepan and bring the eggs to a boil
- Once the eggs begin to boil, leave the cover on and turn the heat off. Allow the eggs to sit for 10 minutes in the hot water
- While the eggs are cooking, dice the celery and add it to a bowl.
- Drain the eggs, and cool them off under cold water.
- Once they are cool enough to handle, peel the eggs and chop them using a knife or egg slicer
- Place the chopped eggs into the bowl with the celery
- Stir in the yogurt, mustard and mayo if using along with salt and pepper.
- Mix all of the ingredients together and serve
Add any of these ingredients to add extra flavor
- a teaspoon of relish
- hot sauce
- chopped onion
- diced pickles
- fresh herbs such as chives, parsley, basil and oregano
Keywords: egg salad with greek yogurt, no mayo egg salad, healthy egg salad