Fall Bounty Salad – A salad that’s filled with seasonal fruits and vegetables then tossed in an apple cider vinaigrette dressing.
Thank you Melissa’s produce for that samples that I used to make this recipe.
I just love salads and their versatility; there’s no end to the combination of ingredients that can go into them. This salad fits with the theme of fall and all of its beauty. It’s a hearty salad with apples, persimmons, fennel, and cabbage all signature fall produce adding color to this dish.
The cabbage and fennel add just the right amount of crunch while the apples and persimmons add a pinch of sweetness. The dressing is a light and refreshing vinaigrette that takes just minutes to put together.
Fall Bounty Salad
This salad is a fantastic lunch option. Pile it all into a mason jar for a traveling lunch, or serve it as a side dish with dinner. I’ve even topped it on these burgers instead of coleslaw. Here’s how you make it…
Fall Bounty Chopped Salad #FabulousFallBounty
This salad is filled with fall produce with a refreshing dressing
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 8 1x
- 1/2 head purple cabbage shredded or chopped
- 1 bulb fennel sliced thin
- 1 apple julienne sliced
- 1 persimmon peeled and julienne sliced
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon minced shallot
- Chop ingredients and place into a bowl
- Make the dressing
- Add 1/4 cup dressing to salad and mix in well
- Add more dressing to taste when salad is served