Greek Pasta Salad
Greek Pasta Salad is a refreshing summer salad that’s packed with fresh vegetables, flavor and just perfect for a summer party.
- Author: Anne
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked pasta
- 1 medium cucumber chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 to 3/4 pint of grape or cherry tomatoes chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup Bermuda onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- For the Dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Cook the pasta according to directions on the pasta package.
- While pasta is cooking chop the veggies, and place them into a bowl.
- Once the pasta has been cooked and drained add it to the bowl with the vegetables.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and and pour the dressing over the pasta and vegetables.
- Gently toss all of the ingredients together and serve cold or at room temperature.
Change it up!
For a gluten-free version – use brown rice or chickpea pasta or omit pasta and add a can of drained and rinsed chickpeas.
For a diary-free version omit the cheese or substitute with goat cheese.
Keywords: pasta, pasta salad, pot luck, greek salad