Everyone will love this juicy and flavorful grilled pork chop recipe.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice (usually 1/2 lemon)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped oregano
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- 1 pound of boneless pork chops about 3/4 to 1 inch thick
- Mix the marinade ingredients (2 tablespoons oil, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, crushed garlic and oregano) together and pour the marinade over the boneless pork chops. Marinate them for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Pre-heat the grill to medium heat. Add the pork chops to the grill, cover them and cook them until they no longer stick to the grill and turn golden on the side facing the flames (approximately 8 to 10 minutes of cooking time).
- Flip the pork chops and cook them for about 8 minutes more, or until the internal temperature reaches 145.
- Remove the pork chops from the grill and let them sit for about 5 minutes before serving.
Skillet – Oven Method
- Pre-heat the oven to 375.
- Pre-heat 2 teaspoons olive or avocado oil a skillet. Once the oil is hot take the pork chops from the marinade and place them into the hot skillet. Cook them until they begin to turn golden (about 5 minutes).
- Flip them over and cook them on top of the stove for 5 minutes longer.
- Place the skillet into the oven and bake at 375 until the pork chops reach an internal temperature of 145 (about 5 to 10 minutes)
Boneless pork chops can be substituted with bone-in pork chops, pork tenderloin, boneless chicken breasts or thighs (please note, internal cooking temperature for chicken is 165; cooking time may be longer).
Fresh oregano & garlic can be replaced with: 1 teaspoon of dried oregano and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: Mediterranean pork chops grilled, grilled pork chops, boneless pork chops