A flavorful chicken dinner that takes just minutes to cook.
- 1 pound of boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons tamari sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons jerk seasoning blend
- Make the marinade: add 3 tablespoons seasoning mix, 2 tablespoons tamari sauce, 3 tablespoons olive oil to a glass bowl that’s large enough to hold the chicken and mix well.
- Add the chicken breasts to the marinade in the bowl and turn them in the bowl until they are coated with the marinade. Cover the chicken and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Preheat a gas grill on medium to high heat.
- Place the chicken breasts on the grill; cover the grill and cook them for 7 minutes, flip them over and cook for about 5 minutes more until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165.
Make it vegetarian – Slice a block of firm tofu in half (horizontally) and marinate it for several hours, then grill it for 5 minutes on each side.
Substitute boneless chicken breasts with boneless chicken thigh, bone in chicken breasts or thighs, boneless pork chops, pork tenderloin
- Category: dinner
- Method: grill
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: jerk chicken, grilled chicken recipe