Mini Apple Crisp
Mini apple crisp is a healthy, individual apple crisp recipe. It’s naturally sweet and delicious and easy to make.
- Author: Anne
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- 2 apples, cored and diced (peeling is optional)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (divided)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 Narin’s gluten-free graham crackers (1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- Pre-heat the oven to 350.
- Dice the cleaned and dried apples and place them in a mixing bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 tablespoon maple syrup to the apples in the bowl and mix everything together making sure the apples are coated with the syrup and cinnamon.
- Place one half of the mixture into one 6 ounce ramekin and the other half into another 6 ounce ramekin and set them aside.
- Crush the 4 graham crackers with a rolling pin which will make about 1/4 cup crumbs and place the crumbs into a mixing bowl.
- Add 3 tablespoons melted butter to crumbs along with 1/8 cup chopped walnuts and 1/4 cup rolled oats to the crumbs in the bowl and stir to combine all of the ingredients
- Spoon the topping mixture over each of the ramekins (the ingredients will overflow a bit, press them down with the back of a spoon) and bake for 30 minutes until the topping turns brown.
Keywords: mini apple crisp, healthy apple crisp, apple crisp recipe