Mediterranean Cauliflower Rice Bowl
Mediterranean chicken rice bowls are a delicious healthy meal served in one bowl
- Author: Anne
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Lunch
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower rice that has been thawed
- 2 to 3 cherry or grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 small cucumber
- 1/4 cup chickpeas
- 1/4 pound cooked chicken (grilled, roasted or shredded)
- 1 cup packed baby spinach
- Optional ingredients: artichoke hearts, feta cheese, kalamata olives,
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon tamari sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 cloves crushed garlic or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Add the ingredients starting with the cauliflower rice into a bowl.
- Mix up the dressing and drizzle a small portion of it over the ingredients in the bowl
- You may have leftover dressing which can be used on any type of salad.
- For a vegetarian version, leave the chicken out and add 1/4 cup more chickpeas.
- Substitute the chicken for cooked shrimp or sliced steak.
- Replace the cauliflower rice with brown rice or your favorite whole grain
Keywords: mediterranean cauliflower rice bowl, cauliflower rice