Easy oven baked pork chops with vegetables is a one pan meal made with less than 10 ingredients is perfect for a quick and nutritious dinner idea.
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil – divided
- 1 Pound boneless pork chops
- 1 pound (2 medium sweet potatoes)
- 1 pound russet potatoes (2 to 3 medium potatoes)
- 1 pound brusels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Prepare the ingredients: rinse, trim and cut the brussels sprouts in half. Cut the sweet potatoes and potatoes into chunks about an inch in size (similar to the size of the Brussels sprouts halves). Chop the garlic and shallots and squeeze the lemon juice.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium to high heat, once the skillet is heated, add the pork chops. Cook for about 3 minutes until they start to brown. Flip them over and brown the other side and remove them from the heat.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, onions and garlic to the pan with the remaining olive oil and cook them for about 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the lemon juice and cover the pan
- Bake at 375 covered for 15 minutes until the vegetables start to become soft
- Remove the cover add the pork chops and bake for 15 to 20 minutes more until the pork reaches 145 and the vegetables are cooked to a texture that you like.
If you prefer your vegetables on the softer side, you may have to cook them for 20 minutes covered.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy oven baked pork chops, easy baked pork chops, one pan pork chops