Pasta Salad with Baby Spinach and Sun Dried Tomatoes
Pasta salad with spinach is a vegetarain salad that’s a good source of vitamin K, potassiou and fiber.
- Author: Anne
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat pasta – rotini (spirals) or penne work best
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes (dry packed or oil packed) – julienne sliced
- 3 to 4 cups raw spinach chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Cook 8 ounces of pasta according to the package directions, rinse drain and place into a mixing bowl.
- Set it aside and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Add the sun dried tomatoes, spinach and olives.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and pour it over the salad ingredients in the bowl.
NOTE: If you are not serving the salad immediately, pour only 3/4 dressing over the salad and add the remainder just before serving.
Keywords: spinach pasta salad, pasta salad with sun dried tomatoes