A zesty salad made with fresh juicy peaches, peppery arugula tossed in a lemon dressing.
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 peaches sliced or diced
- 1/2 cup goat cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup roasted and shelled pistachios
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Place 2 cups of arugula, 2 sliced peaches, 1/2 cup roasted pistachios and 1/2 cup goat cheese into a salad bowl.
- Make the dressing by whisking in a bowl or shaking in a jar 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 1 teaspoon maple syrup and 1 teaspoon dijon mustard.
- Pour enough dressing over the salad so that all of the ingredients are coated and serve with extra dressing on the side.
Change up the cheese and use feta, gorgonzola or thin slices of Parmesan cheese in place of the goat cheese.
For a vegan version, leave the cheese out.
Substitute the pistachios for walnuts, pecans or almonds.
- Category: Salad
- Method: No cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peach arugula salad with goat cheese, peach arugula salad, arugula salad with goat cheese