Roasted smashed garlic and rosemary smashed potatoes are an easy side dish that’s healthy and easy to prepare.
- 1 1/2 pounds baby potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- cracked black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Clean and dry the potatoes and set them aside
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the 1 tablespoon olive oil, 3 tablespoons rosemary and 3 cloves minced garlic together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the cleaned potatoes to the mixing bowl and mix everything together making sure the potatoes are coated in the oil mixture.
- Arrange the potatoes on the baking sheet with parchment and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven; pierce each on with a fork and then use the back of the fork to gently press them down until they appear smashed.
- Brush the potatoes again with the leftover oil mixture that is in the mixing bowl and place them back in the oven until the potatoes turn golden and crispy about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: garlic rosemary potatoes, roasted garlic rosemary potatoes, smashed potatoes