Spicy mango salsa with strawberries is a delicious coloful and easy to make salsa that is the perfect combination of sweet, tangy and spicy.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup strawberries, cleaned and chopped
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion – about 1/2 of a medium onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper chopped
- 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of half of a lime (about 1 tablespoon)
- Customize your salsa and use fresh chopped, plum tomatoes, pineapple or peaches in place of either the strawberries or the mango.
- Leave out the jalapeno pepper for a mild salsa or use half of a jalapeno pepper for a less spicy version.
- Change up the fresh herbs: use chopped fresh oregano, parsley or basil in place of cilantro.
- Substitute fresh garlic with 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Substitute fresh onion with 1 teaspoon onion powder.
- Category: Side
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: spicy mango salsa, mango salsa with strawberries