A quick, easy and healthy appetizer idea that is customizable!
- Approximately 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (divided)
- 12 Twin Dragon Wonton Wrappers
- 1 cup pizza or marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup diced bell peppers
- 1/4 cup diced broccoli
- 1/4 cup chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 clove garlic
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Chop all of the vegetables into small similar sized pieces and set them aside
- Brush each wonton wrapper on one side with olive oil
- Place the wrapper into a cupcake or muffin tin, pressing down on the bottom
- Bake the empty wrappers until they begin to crisp up, about 6 to 8 minutes
- Remove the empty wrappers from the oven
- Heat the remaining oil (1 tablespoon) in a skillet and saute the vegetables until they begin to soften (approximately 8 to 10 minutes).
- Remove them from the heat, and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Place a spoonful of the vegetable mixture into each cup and top with the sauce and the cheese.
- Bake the pizza filled wonton cups until the cheese melts and everything is heated through, about 8 minutes longer.
- Category: Appeitizer
- Method: Oven
Keywords: veggie lover's pizza, pizza wonton cups