Spiralized beets, butternut squash and zucchini make up this refreshing salad. It’s gluten free and vegan.
- 2 beets cleaned and peeled and spiralized – about 2 cups spiralized
- 1 small zucchini cleaned and spiralized 1 1/2 to 2 cups spiralized
- 1/2 medium butternut squash cleaned and peeled and spiralized – about 2 cups spiralized
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh chopped mint
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- place the veggie noodles into a large bowl
- add the sea salt and mix
- allow the noodles sit a room temperature for about 15 minutes
- while noodles are resting make the dressing by combining all ingredients and mixing well
- pat dry the noodles dry with a paper towel
- stir in the herbs and dressing and serve
- Change up the veggies. Try sweet potatoes, yellow squash, or any firm veggie that you can spiralize.
- Replace the lemon juice with balsamic vinegar and add a teaspoon of maple syrup.
- Change up the Herbs. Add fresh chopped basil, oregano or lemon balm to the salad.
Nutrition information is provided by Nutrifox, an online calculator and is meant to be used for informational purposes only. Even though I try to provide accurate information, these figures should still be considered as estimates
- Category: salad
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 110
- Sugar: 3.7g
- Sodium: 363mg
- Fat: 6.8g
- Saturated Fat: 0.9g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.7g
- Carbohydrates: 11.7g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Protein: 1.2g
Keywords: veggie salad, veggie noodle salad, spiralzied veggies