Creamy, delicious and super easy to make, this white bean dip is the perfect dip for your next get together.
I like quick easy and delicious, and that’s exactly what this dip is. It’s perfect for dipping vegetables, crackers or even to spread on a sandwich. Thank you Rachel at The Avid Appetite for this delicious recipe.
It’s secret recipe club time once again, and this month I was assigned to The Avid Appetite. Rachel, the author of the blog, is a brand licensing professional by day and a full time wife and mom at night. And like me she lives in New Jersey. In addition to food, Rachel writes about family and pop culture. She has a wide assortment of recipes on her blog. Here are a few that I’ve bookmarked for later: black mission fig jam, spinach pin wheels, and butternut squash soup. Back to the delicious dip. . .
This dip is ridiculously easy to make, and it didn’t last long after was made! Here is Rachel’s recipe and to make things easy it’s also below.
- *Adapted from Everyday Italian
- 1 15oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ C + 1 tsp fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice (about ½ lemon)
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ C olive oil
- In the bowl of a food processor combine all ingredients except for olive oil and pulse until coarsely chopped
- turn the food processor on and while it's running slowly add the olive oil and mix until creamy
Creamy, delicious and super easy to make, this white bean dip is the perfect dip for your next… Click To Tweet