Creamy, delicious and super easy to make, this white bean dip is the perfect dip for your next get together.
I like quick easy and delicious, and that’s exactly what this dip is. It’s perfect for dipping vegetables, crackers or even to spread on a sandwich. Thank you Rachel at The Avid Appetite for this delicious recipe.
It’s secret recipe club time once again, and this month I was assigned to The Avid Appetite. Rachel, the author of the blog, is a brand licensing professional by day and a full time wife and mom at night. And like me she lives in New Jersey. In addition to food, Rachel writes about family and pop culture. She has a wide assortment of recipes on her blog. Here are a few that I’ve bookmarked for later: black mission fig jam, spinach pin wheels, and butternut squash soup. Back to the delicious dip. . .
This dip is ridiculously easy to make, and it didn’t last long after was made! Here is Rachel’s recipe and to make things easy it’s also below.
- *Adapted from Everyday Italian
- 1 15oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ C + 1 tsp fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice (about ½ lemon)
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ C olive oil
- In the bowl of a food processor combine all ingredients except for olive oil and pulse until coarsely chopped
- turn the food processor on and while it's running slowly add the olive oil and mix until creamy
[bctt tweet=”Creamy, delicious and super easy to make, this white bean dip is the perfect dip for your next get together.” username=”simpleandsavory”]