Get ready to fire up your grill for a twist on flavorful and moist turkey burgers.
It’s burger season once again – yay it’s spring 🙂 If you are one of those people that have written off turkey burgers as dry and tasteless, I suggest you give these a try.
They are made with tender baby spinach, fresh oregano and feta cheese which makes them moist and super tasty. Ground turkey breast is a lean choice for burgers, it’s lower in calories and it cooks quick. Throw these on the grill and serve between two slices of your favorite whole grain bread topped off with pickles, onion and spinach along with a little bit of spicy mustard. Add a quick side salad and you will have a scrumptious dinner in minutes!
- 1 pound lean ground turkey breast, preferably organic
- 1 cup roughly chopped baby spinach, preferably organic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano, preferably organic
- ¼ cup feta cheese crumbles, preferably organic
- pre-heat grill to medium
- place all ingredients into a large bowl and combine well
- form into patties
- coat grill grates with oil and place patties on grill
- cook for approximately 5 to 7 minutes, flip and cook for 5 minutes more or until done
***Please note that there are affiliate links on this page. This means that if you follow one of the links and make a purchase we will receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. This helps us to continue to bring you good content. Thank you for your support! Simple and Savory is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.***