Get ready to fire up your grill to make these Spinach Feta Turkey Burgers that are made with fresh baby spinach and crumbly feta cheese. They are juicy, flavorful, gluten-free and low-carb.
These burgers are another quick and easy dinner idea with only four ingredients. Here is what you will need to make this Greek Turkey Burger Recipe: ground turkey breast, fresh baby spinach, fresh oregano, a grill or cast iron pan
It’s spring which means it is grilling season, and these turkey burgers are a favorite! Once you have a taste of these spinach and feta turkey burgers they will be one of your favorite burgers too! These burgers are tender and juicy thanks to the fresh baby spinach and oregano,
For a quick and easy dinner, throw these burgers on the grill and toss a quick salad like this Loaded Chopped Salad, and you will have a super tasty dinner ready in minutes.
Here is How To Make Spinach Feta Turkey Burgers
Please note that this a list of steps to give you an idea how to make this recipe. Full details are in the recipe card below.
- Pre-heat the grill to medium heat
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl
- Form the mixture into patties
- Cook the patties on the grill
- Pre-heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat
- Follow instructions 2 and 3 above
- Add a tablespoon olive oil to the pan
- Add the burgers and cook
- Flip and cook 5 minutes longer or to an internal temperature of 165
Total estimated time to make this recipe: 20 Minutes
Spinach Feta Turkey Burgers Tips
The Best Meat to use for Turkey Burgers
I prefer ground turkey breast because it is very lean. You can also use a blend of dark and white meat or all dark meat. Please note that the leaner the meat is, the faster it will cook.
The Best Spinach to use in Spinach and Feta Turkey Burgers
Fresh baby spinach is my preference because it is tender and sweet. You can use the mature, larger leaves or even frozen but we like the taste with baby spinach the best. If you use frozen, be sure to drain as much water as possible from it before adding it to the ground meat.
Freeze The Burgers
If you have leftovers, spinach and feta turkey burgers will keep in your fridge for up to three days. They can be frozen in a freezer container and thawed in the fridge overnight. Re-heat them on top of the stove on the grill.
Spinach Feta Turkey Burgers Variations
Change up these turkey burgers by adding 1/4 cup of sliced Kalamata olives or chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- Serve spinach and feta turkey burgers on your favorite whole grain roll or bread with a dab of mustard, sliced onions, and tomatoes. Our favorite breads are sourdough rolls or sourdough or whole grain bread.
- Serve the burgers in a bowl on top of your favorite salad (Greek Salad anyone?)
- Turn them into meatballs or mini meatloaf and bake in the oven.
You Also Might Like These Recipes
***Please note that there are affiliate links on this page. This means that if you follow one of the links and make a purchase we will receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. This helps us to continue to bring you good content. Thank you for your support! Simple and Savory is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.***