Delicately flavored pork tenderloin is stuffed Hasselback style with spinach, feta, and sun-dried tomatoes. It looks elegant, cooks quickly and it’s perfect for guests or a last minute weeknight meal.
Pork tenderloin is a tender cut of pork that is lean, juicy and flavorful. I usually grill them, but sometimes I like to change it up. I recently saw a recipe for Hasselback chicken breasts and I thought- pork tenderloin? Why not? I used chopped baby spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and feta cheese for the stuffing.
Once the stuffing ingredients were combined and the pork sliced, I used a spoon to fill each opening in the tenderloin with the stuffing mixture.
I roasted it in the oven for about 15 minutes and a simple, delicious and dinner was on the table.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1 pound pork tenderloin - preferably pasture raised or organic
- 1 cup chopped baby spinach
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- pre-heat oven to 425
- clean and trim pork tenderloin and remove silver skin
- Slice the tenderloin by cutting ¾ of the way through horizontally a half inch apart
- mix the spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, feta cheese and garlic together
- with a spoon stuff each opening with the sutffing mix
- brush with olive oil and roast for approximately 15 minutes - until internal temperature reaches 140.
***Please note that there are affiliate links on this page. This means that if you follow one of the links and make a purchase we will receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. This helps us to continue to bring you good content. Thank you for your support! Simple and Savory is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.***