Crispy baked gluten-free chicken fingers are chicken tenders that are coated with crispy gluten-free organic corn chips then baked in the oven. A childhood favorite made healthier!
I don’t like to fry food because it’s so messy and not the healthiest way to cook food. But every now and then I crave fried food, and when I do, I turn to these baked gluten-free chicken fingers. They are so crispy and delicious, you won’t even miss the fried part.
Crispy Baked Chicken Fingers
Not only are they better for you, they are super easy to put together. All that you need to do is crush the chips into crumbs.
Dip each piece of chicken into a mixture of egg and milk, then dip them into crumbs and place on a baking sheet.
Bake until they are golden and crispy.
Serve these with Buffalo Cauliflower Bites or a salad for a healthy meal that will satisfy your childhood junk food craving.
- 1 pound organic chicken tenders
- 1 egg
- ½ tablespoon milk
- 4 to ounces of organic corn chips about 1½ cups
- Pre-heat oven to 425
- beat the egg and milk together
- crumble the corn chips in a food processor until they are the size of breadcrumbs and pour into a bowl
- dip a piece of chicken into the milk and egg mixture and then the crumbs
- place each strip onto a parchment lined bake sheet
- bake 10 minutes and flip over bake for about 8 to 10 more until chicken is cooked through and the crust is golden in crispy
Tools/Ingredients Used In This Recipe:
Please note that these are affiliate links which means that if you click on one of these links and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no expense to you. Thanks for supporting Simple and Savory!
- Food Processor
- Parchment Paper
- Sheet Pan
- Organic Tortilla Chips – Off the Cobb Chips are absolutely delicious. They are a little bit sweet and perfect for dipping or used as a breading.
I received free samples of Off The Cobb Chips to make these Gluten-Free Baked Chicken Fingers, all opinions are my own.
***Please note that there are affiliate links on this page. This means that if you follow one of the links and make a purchase we will receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. This helps us to continue to bring you good content. Thank you for your support! Simple and Savory is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.***