Maple Candied Cashews take just minutes to make with only a few simple, wholesome ingredients. They are slightly sweet and buttery with a satisfying crunch.
- This candied cashew recipe is naturally sweetened making it healthier and it is super quick to make.
- Just a few simple ingredients are needed to make an amazing snack.
Here is What You Will Need
Here is how to make Candied Glazed Cashews
All that needs to be done to make this recipe is to dump the ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
Mix the ingredients together, making sure that they are coated with syrup
Arrange the nuts in a single layer onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake them
You might want to make a double batch of these because they will disappear fast!
It only takes 20 to 30 minutes to make this recipe
Are Cashews Good For You?
Cashews as most nuts are healthy. They are low in sugar, rich in fiber and minerals. They are also a good source of plant protein. You can read more about the health benefits of cashews on Healthline.
And these maple glazed cashews.
They are naturally sweet and just perfect for snacking on. I like to keep a jar of them in my pantry to add to a salad, or sprinkle on top of yogurt, or to grab a handful for a snack. They are also a great gift idea.
Change up Maple Glazed Cashews
- Replace the maple syrup with an equal amount of honey.
- Replace the cashews with an equal amount of almonds, walnuts, pecans or use a combination of nuts.
- For a savory version add 1 teaspoon of tamari sauce to the nut mixture.
- For a spicy mixture, add ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper to the mixture,
Serving and Storing Suggestions
Serve candied cashews plain as they are for a snack, on a charcuterie board, add them to a salad, or sprinkle them on top of Greek yogurt.
Store maple candied cashews in your pantry at room temperature in an airtight container for up to a month. Before sealing the container be sure that the nuts have cooled off.
You Might Also Like these Healthier Sweet Snack Ideas
Click on serving size to scale this recipe
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons quinoa
- pre-heat the oven to 350
- place all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix well making sure that everything is coated with the syrup
- add the mixture to a parchment lined baking sheet
- bake the cashew for 7 minutes, and give them a stir
- bake for approximately 7 minutes longer or until they start to turn golden brown
- remove the nuts from the oven and allow them to cool, and crisp up
- Replace the maple syrup with an equal amount of honey
- Replace the cashews with an equal amount of almonds, walnuts, pecans or use a combination of nuts
- For a savory version add 1 teaspoon of tamari sauce to the nut mixture
- For a spicy mixture, add ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper to the mixture
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and can vary based on cooking methods and ingredients used