No Bake Gluten Free Fudgy Brownies – Brownies made with wholesome ingredients that are fudgy, nutty and delicious.
Don’t you just love it when you take a bite out of something that looks indulgent and then you find out that it’s actually not so bad for you? Well, that’s what happens when you take a bite out of these no-bake gluten-free fudgy brownies. The first time I had them, they reminded me of fudgy brownies that I used to buy at a local bakery. They were soft and fudgy with walnuts on top, just like the bakery brownies, but with fewer ingredients.
These brownies have to be one of the easiest desserts to make and are perfect to have on hand for the holidays. Since these have been added to our dessert list, I’ve topped them with date caramel, added a drop of peppermint, and topped them with peanut butter. The best part is that they are naturally gluten-free and you don’t have to turn the oven on.
No Bake Gluten Free Fudgy Brownies
This week #SundaySupper members are sharing our favorite gluten-free recipes for the holidays in honor of TR Crumbly, a member of #SundaySupper who recently lost his battle with cancer. I am fairly new to #SundaySupper, so I did not know him, but I have heard so much about his wonderful personality and his love of food, I wish I did have the chance to get to know him. Here’s my gluten-free tribute to TR, I hope you enjoy them.
- 1¼ cup walnut pieces
- 20 Medjool dates pitted
- ½ cup cacao powder
- place the walnuts into a food processor and process until crumbly
- add the dates and process until they form a paste
- add the cacao and process until forms a dough like texture
- spread the dough into a square 8X8 pan and sprinkle with walnuts
Be sure to check 23 more gluten-free recipes below. . .
Gluten Free Holiday Recipes #SundaySupper
Sleigh Ride Starters
- Pepperoni Soft Pretzels by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Pumpkin Bread with Maple Walnut Glaze by My Life Cookbook
- Savory Chickpea Banana Pepper Fritters by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- T.R.’s Mulled Cider 007 Martini by Food Lust People Love
Seasons Greetings Sides
- Balsamic Braised Red Cabbage by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Gluten Free Potatoes Au Gratin by Sunday Supper Movement
- Gluten Free Turkey Gravy by Jersey Girl Cooks
- Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Stuffing or Dressing by Palatable Pastime
- Loaded Cauliflower Bites by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Roasted Beets and Butternut Squash by Cooking Chat
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Squash With Cranberry Cider Glaze by The Crumby Kitchen
- T.R.’s Homemade Cranberry Sauce by Hardly A Goddess
Making Things Merry Main Dish
- Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap by Life Tastes Good
- Easy Mexican Chicken Bowl by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Pork Fried Rice by The Freshman Cook
- Turkey Ham Scalloped Potatoes and Kale by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad by Caroline’s Cooking
Decking the Halls Desserts
- Chickpea Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Flourless Chocolate Cookies by Pies and Plots
- Gluten Free Fudge by Our Good Life
- Grandma’s Peanut Butter Balls by Cricket’s Confections
- No Bake Gluten Free Fudgy Brownies by Simple and Savory
- T.R.’s Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies by Desserts Required
- The Worlds Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Brownies by Bites of Wellness
- White Chocolate Creme Brulee by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.